Our COVID Safe Protocols
It’s Business As Usual
With skeleton staff operating from our office… the rest of our staff working from home… and our drivers working independently – Centexpress has the capability to continue to provide our clients with the FIRST-CLASS courier services you have come to expect… even during these challenging times.
Online Booking Facilities
Centexpress has an ONLINE BOOKING FUNCTION… that a number of clients use to book their jobs. If you do not currently use this function… or do not have this option activated on your account… please contact our office to have this activated and obtain your… username and password. Whilst our telephone systems can be deployed to work from home locations… the call centre functionality may be impacted while calls are routed to different locations. We are therefore encouraging all clients… to make use of the online booking tool. This ensure’s a SMOOTH booking service… and means your parcels and documents… will be delivered efficiently.
Our Staff and Couriers have received information on managing the risks of COVID-19. They include:
- Washing hands often, with soap and water, carrying hand sanitiser and using it between every job.
- Covering your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Seeing a health care professional if you start to feel unwell.
- Avoiding contact with others (including shaking hands, touching or hugging).
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance between yourself and others.
As a further precaution we are advising that all couriers… in addition to the general hygiene measures… are to follow these guidelines:
- Cease obtaining receiver signatures via the “Sign on Glass” method on PDA’s (where receiver would usually use their finger to sign the PDA) and record the name of the person only.
- Carry hand sanitiser in their vehicle and use it as needed (before and after pickup & delivery).
- Maintain at least 1.5m social distance at pickup and delivery where practical.
As one of Melbourne’s most trusted courier organisations… we are committed to maintaining our HIGH LEVEL of service to all clients… especially during these difficult times.
If you’d like to know more about our COVID SAFE PROCEDURES… please call our friendly staff on 1300 789 741… and we’d be happy to answer all your questions.